Thursday, February 09, 2006

Rolling Stone

It’s riveting how life can change. What amazes me more is how, what you want to change actually changes from bad to worse and what you don’t want to change doesn’t change at all. If there is a supreme force that controls these events, he, she or who or what ever the fuck it is, is not funny. All my life I always wanted to settle down. Trust me it’s not as cool as Superman saying he wants to be ordinary. I wanted to grow up, I wanted to get married, I wanted to have kids, and I wanted to go to STC for parents’ days. If there’s one thing I’ve learnt is that your plan doesn’t really work half the time. So I decided draw my plan on the beach from here on.

Right now I feel like Kwai Chang Caine in Kung Fu. Don’t really know where I’m coming from and don’t know where I’m going either. All I have around me are shadows from my past. Some which keep me going even in their shadow form. Some which I have a hard time realizing that they are shadows now. (If this sounds like Jim Morrsion, trust me it’s not by choice). This questions my value system too. Which is a road I’m scared to even look in the direction of. On the other hand you take a stake knife and cut through the BS you realize that life really doesn’t stop for anyone or anything.

No comments: